*ShooTingStarZZzz*

Everyday is something new for everyone to explore and find out interesting things that you never knew before. Sit back,relax and enjoy the moments that you are experiencing and smile! Being happy is the most important, enjoy the process rather than focus on the outcome as it doesn't matter..

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Warzone!! Clubbing!! Supper!!

Oh... Yesterday I was alone at the warzone, the dining hall!! Wa sie is my first time posted there alone xia.. So nervous scared cant control them but lucky everything seems fine other than got one girl really testing my patience, refused to go for footdrill so referred her to my boss to get scolding. Hahaha, and after that keep on staring at me.(*_*)
Finally the work is over, got caught up at work last min but cant find e solution so quickly left liao. I'm late to meet my good fren at Zouk xia.. (die!!) Quickly put on some makeup at the bus stop while waiting for the cab. We went into to the magazine, Seventeen 2yr anniversary party but it was so bored.. See all the kin na competition on style.. Some more the worse thing is, NO Alcohol!! Wa piang.. We quickly change venue liao. Went to dbl O but was closed becoz is weekday. So in end we went to CU.

It was quite quiet that time.. Was gals nite so not much guys to see.. Haiz.. but lucky got free flow housepour so we chat at the sofa. Ard 10+pm the crowd started to come in. Alot of ang mo also came.. All so Tall!! me like in Ai Ren Guo. (+_+) 11pm me and my fren went to the dance floor to see the gals standing on the bar top and started dancing. By e way CU last time is call Coyote Ugly, the first pub to have the license for bar top dancing. Me and my fren like log at the dance floor. One ang mo gal look at us and invited us to dance. No choice lah, we started entertain her and after awhile, another lady, I guess is a philippines started toking to us and dance together. We started getting tips from her on how to dance. The tips are, 1) follow the rhythm, 2) follow the beat, 3) enjoy yrself and finally yr body will start to move.. Woow.... And we started dancing till dun feel like going back. But I have alreadi jio another grp of frens for supper so left the pub ard 12.35am.

Took a cab to Sgoon s-11 to meet them and one of the gals duah us. We went to chomp chomp and makan "international" food. Got Western food from French, Speggetti from Italy, Guo Tian from China and Hao Jian from Spore!! After chit chat awhile, we took a cab home and it was alreadi 3+am..


No comments:

Countdown to my Escape to the LostWorld!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.