*ShooTingStarZZzz*

Everyday is something new for everyone to explore and find out interesting things that you never knew before. Sit back,relax and enjoy the moments that you are experiencing and smile! Being happy is the most important, enjoy the process rather than focus on the outcome as it doesn't matter..

Friday, September 17, 2004

2MoLo Is My oFF DaY!

Been a few days nv update my blog alreadi.. Tue I got mc and stay home to rest... Wed and Thurs work in the ops room so at least can rest my voice coz no need to shout at the girls.. kekek.. Wed after work went home and wait for my new computer table and chair to be delivered to my house... Waited till 5.50 then got all my stuff... Went out to meet my good fren at orchard to eat dinner.. We walk ard aimlessly and in e end we went to Devil's Bar to have a drink since is ladies night..

Yesterday worked till 9pm then go home and bought my dinner at mos burger... So chiam.. Then reach home chit chat awhile with my fren then go to sleep liao. Next mon working morning shift...

Today assist in the dining hall.. Everything seems ok.. Not much girls create trouble... After work went to Plaza Singapura to walk ard and saw a fren at carrefour. So coincidence.. Ask a few frens come out but they not free leh so sad.. so went home to take my dinner and watch tv..

Tomolo is my off day leh.. dunno got frens free to go out with me or not...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure there are many friends of yours not working of weekends...Ask your boyfriend( if you are attached ) to accompany you..

Anyway have a great weekend!!


God's Messenger (tipsy after Devil's Bar trip)

Joreen Siew aka shootingstarzzzz said...

haiz... I cant anyone to go out with me... So sad.. I dun wanna rot at home mah... Haiz...

Anonymous said...

I'm sure there will be, coz the way I see you have lots of friends....go out anywhere can also bump into your friend. So I'm sure there will be at least one..maybe you can try lookin for your bf to accompany you if you have one... then you won't feel bored...or just stay at home rest...

Sometimes having too much fun is not good too..sometimes we need to stay at home just to rest..doing something relaxing other than going out all the time...

Still enjoy yourself in the weekend


God's Messenger

Countdown to my Escape to the LostWorld!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.