*ShooTingStarZZzz*

Everyday is something new for everyone to explore and find out interesting things that you never knew before. Sit back,relax and enjoy the moments that you are experiencing and smile! Being happy is the most important, enjoy the process rather than focus on the outcome as it doesn't matter..

Friday, September 10, 2004

I'm SiCk 2DaY!!

Haiz yesterday was a busy day.. was doing duty at the warzone again.. haiz... And got sick today... =_( Dunno y i've post my msg in here but is not appearing leh... haiz dunno wat happen to it.. stupid... !#$^$^& Yesterday night got fever.. 37.2, 37.5 then at night 37.6. wa got headache.. taken a pannadol and went to sleep at 10+pm and slept till morning 6+am, call my workplace to report sick then continue to sleep till 10+am.
Ard 12noon went out w my mum to go polyclinic see doc. then went to toa payoh courts to see the com table n chair. Finally I'm getting a new com table and a chair that i can rest my back.. It's going to be in my house on wed...!! So happy... =) I'm now still feeling a bit hot and having sore throat.. So sian tomolo have to work.. Dun feel like going to work mah... (-_-")

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better take care of yourself... It's ok to stay out late at nights having fun...but too much may or will lead to sickness...Weather has not been good these dayz...drink more water and sleep early.Do take care of yourself


God's Messenger

Joreen Siew aka shootingstarzzzz said...

Thanks alot... been drinking water.. But still having sore throat now... tonight going to my good fren's birthday bbq chalet at changi...

Anonymous said...

Ok that's good to hear... so during the outing later have to cut down on the BBQ foods ^_^ ....because this will make your throat worse... take care of yourself.


God's Messenger

Countdown to my Escape to the LostWorld!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.