*ShooTingStarZZzz*

Everyday is something new for everyone to explore and find out interesting things that you never knew before. Sit back,relax and enjoy the moments that you are experiencing and smile! Being happy is the most important, enjoy the process rather than focus on the outcome as it doesn't matter..

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

5 mOrE dAyS tO gO...

hmmm Fri went home in the morning afte rwork and started to sleep till ard 2+pm my hp was ringing.. I pick up the phone and it was my 'di' who called me.. he jio me to go out at meet 6pm at orchard.. Hmm miracle.. he is asking me to go out xia..kekek.. Ard 5+pm he call me and change the venue to suntec city so in end i'm late.. Hahaha... We went to Sakae for dinner then carrefour to look for food to buy for my upcoming birthday chalet.. =) so excited xia.. After that we went to orchard taka to buy mooncakes for my family.. I then accompanied him home coz he got curfew.. He stay in cck so in the end by e time I reach home is alreadi 12am..

Sat after work went out with frens to eat dinner at Kembagan... Damn far from my workplace but quite worth it.. We had black pepper crab.. Hmm nice, too not hot and spicy.. =) after that we went to chinatown to sing ktv till 4am.. woow.. Still have to wake up at 8+am in the mornin for my outing.. Kekeke..

Finally is Sunday..!! I meet my frens at the mrt control but.. only the two of us are punctual.. the rest of them all late.. haiz.. In end we reach Sentosa ard 12pm.. The weather is nice.. We look for a quite shady part and sat over there n chit chat for awhile.. We had a session of volleyball cum soccer session... Hahhaa..Some of our guys top off their top xia.. Wooh.. quite muscular xia.. except one who dun maintain his figure xia.. Flabby... Kekke... After that we shifted over to the opp side and started to play water volleyball..Hahaha... I got sa bo and drank some sea water.. EE... Ard 3+pm feel quite hungry and one of the guys was leaving soon so we took a short break and have a quick bite on shore.. To dry up our ba ju, we took the monorail ard sentosa and after that return to the beach to bathe... We left Sentosa and went to the hawker center nearby to eat.. Humm.. so hungry.. Ate hokkien mee but not nice one.. Went to harburfront awhile then home again..

Today at work was in the warzone.. Did shout alot but luckily got my assistant to do most of it.. Hahhaa... Went home after work to watch vcd.. And now think I should go to sleep le.. Zzzzzz... Goodnight to myself..(>.<)

No comments:

Countdown to my Escape to the LostWorld!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.