*ShooTingStarZZzz*

Everyday is something new for everyone to explore and find out interesting things that you never knew before. Sit back,relax and enjoy the moments that you are experiencing and smile! Being happy is the most important, enjoy the process rather than focus on the outcome as it doesn't matter..

Sunday, September 12, 2004

HaIz.. Y dO i HaF 2 wOrK 2DaY??

My work for yesterday was ok coz I'm too sick to bother much shouting at the girls.. Haahaha..sore throat.. After work took a cab to my one of my '7 sisters gang' brithday bbq cum chalet.. Its been years that I've havent seen her two younger sisters.. suddenly feel that i'm going old liao.. last time saw them they are still in lower sec and pri but now one is jc2, another is sec 4..
Some of my 'sisters' brought along their bf and we did chat quite alot too.. Happy for them to get a chattable bf.. =) We ate quite alot of food.. Got stingray(not that nice coz no samble chillies), black pepper crab(didnt try), prawns, chicken wings(not bad), hotdogs, otah, agar agar(made by our birthday girl!), been hoon, curry chicken, egg toufu, totato sauce fish fillets(cater).. Wa... Overall not bad lah.. The clubhouse was nice too. Is inside the civil service club.. I'm also in govt sector, so can actually join as member of e club. Was wondering how it looks like.. Hmm finally got a chance to see but still think not worth it coz is too far!! At changi village leh..(-_-") We took photos with our birthday girl when she was cutting her cake.. the cake was nice.. from prima deli, Hazelnut cake. After that we left the place ard 10+pm..
Me and one of the' sister' took a cab to orchard cineleisure to catch a movie. Saw one of my fren from my wholivesnearyou gang. So incoincidence.. But too bad he's watch Ghost, not the same show as me.. At first thought of watchin Garfield the movie, but in e end we watched Three Extremes. Haiz... Not a very good show.. the last part by the korean director abit sucks... Not much storylines, just keep on using fake blood, screaming and damn comedy.. Hahaha... After e show we loiter ard orchard, went to Swensens to get some finger food then slowly walk down to selegie and to little india.. Was intending to a get a small hotel to rest for a few hrs.. but cant get any.. all fully book.. Woohh.. good business xia.. Hahaha.. Finally ard 6+am, we took a cab home and finally on my bed.. kekeke..
Slept till ard 1.40pm then wake up.. Hahaha.. Taken my brunch and watched some tv programs.. My parents went out to meet my brother to look for new tv.. Coz my home 1 spoil liao.. I'm now alone at home.. Wanted to go out but.. I have to work tonight.. So sian!!! Y me again.. I'm always so sway have to work on weekends, and some more on night shift!! +_(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its great to hear that you are enjoying yourself despite reminding to cut down the bbq foods ^_^

Oh my... you work on sundays too?Oh do rest well, your body wouldn't be able to take it if you stay up late..

Do take care of yourself


God's Messenger

Joreen Siew aka shootingstarzzzz said...

Hahaahah... ok lah.. my throat abit better... But now due to calling the girls to give med to them, I going to lose my voice.. Keeke.. Haiz i'm now working.. u are workin too on weekends? Later hope to get some rest. Better dun have anything happen tonight xia..

Anonymous said...

Better dun have anything happen tonight? What do you mean?Anyway you better take care alright?


God's Messenger

Joreen Siew aka shootingstarzzzz said...

I mean better dun have fighting or need to send girls to hospital loh.. now 7th mth also better see those things.. keke.. i'm now so bored at my workplace..

Anonymous said...

Working is just a daily routine for adults..whether its a boring or challenge or tiring job, we always are in the 'no choice' situation, have to earn for a living..but also do enjoy yourself when you have the time off or when you are not working...in that way you can balance your both work and play equally. So keep it in mind that working hard = having fun

Enjoy your working and playing this week. ^_^


God's Messenger

Countdown to my Escape to the LostWorld!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.