*ShooTingStarZZzz*

Everyday is something new for everyone to explore and find out interesting things that you never knew before. Sit back,relax and enjoy the moments that you are experiencing and smile! Being happy is the most important, enjoy the process rather than focus on the outcome as it doesn't matter..

Friday, September 03, 2004

Haiz.. Feeling more n more bored each day..

Today actually I'm quite tired but cant get to sleep again. Wed morning after work, i took a cab home and immediately fallen asleep on my bed till 4+pm, my fren sms me jioing me to go for supper at geylang. I thought she wanted to go there at that night, but hhahah is on thursday night.. So I agreed as Friday I dun have to work.

I cant get back to sleep so went to brush teeth and started disturb one of my fren who had accompanied me to chat till 3+am on wed while I'm doing night duty.. kekek... He jio me to go eat dessert at sgoon garden so ok loh since i'm bored at home in e evening. He drove a red daihutsu charade and looking for a parking lot at e chomp chomp area.. Hahaha he cant stand e hot weather as his car air con spoil after his 3 weeks reservist so in e end we end up chatting and drinking ice blended at coffeebean! He looks kind of cute man.. Got a nice hair style and chubby cheeks too! Kekek.. We chat till 10+pm and he send me to S-11 as other fren who always dun sleep at night jio me n some frens to eat supper. Really hope to see him again. =P Later after e supper, in e end me and another fren acc e girl till 3+ 4am. (walking zombie liao) Think is becoz of the ice blended got coffee, I cant get to sleep. My heart is beating very fast... Haiz.. (panda eyes)

I not feeling well in the morning.. Actually vomitted water out in e toilet.. EE... But still have to work.. I work noon shift today so quite tired.. 8pm I immediately left my workplace and went to toa payoh central to eat yong tau fu then loiter ard till 9+pm then went home to bather b4 meet up my frens who stay nearby me.. We went to geylang eat tou hway and another dim dum snack shop... So tired.. Dunno y recently I got two frens facing some relationship problems and seek me for advice.. Hahah.. Think have to charge them money next time...

2day is just another day that i'm having insonmia.. Not becoz of coffee. Kekek.. This Friday is my off day.. Just really hope that got ppl jio me out if not i'll feel sad again.. =_(

No comments:

Countdown to my Escape to the LostWorld!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.