*ShooTingStarZZzz*

Everyday is something new for everyone to explore and find out interesting things that you never knew before. Sit back,relax and enjoy the moments that you are experiencing and smile! Being happy is the most important, enjoy the process rather than focus on the outcome as it doesn't matter..

Thursday, September 23, 2004

StiLL CoUgHiNg..

Didnt chat with my fren on tues night as still having cough.. Slept at ard 3+am.. woke up ard 6+am to go to work.. Today I was the assistant of the dining hall(warzone). Didnt didnt much shouting but still having abit of sore throat.. After work went home to take a short nap.. Waited for my fren to off work then went over to ochard cineleisure to eat dinner and eatch movie. OMG.. Wat a 1st impression.. I told my fren to dress casually.. told him to go to orchard so thought at least he will wear tshirt n jeans.. but.. He wear a very large tshirt, 3 quarter burmudas and sport shoes with high ankle socks.. Wa.. Wat an odd dressing.. He thought he going walkin walkin at downstairs or play computer games with kids ah.. At least more maturely.. (-_-")

I wanted him to change to jeans n tshirt and finally we took a cab to orchard.. We watched the movie, Man on fire.. The movie is nice though abit too long... After the show we took can home..

Though today drink a lot of water, but my throat still abit dry... I'm on night shift again on thurs.. haiz....

No comments:

Countdown to my Escape to the LostWorld!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.