*ShooTingStarZZzz*

Everyday is something new for everyone to explore and find out interesting things that you never knew before. Sit back,relax and enjoy the moments that you are experiencing and smile! Being happy is the most important, enjoy the process rather than focus on the outcome as it doesn't matter..

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Sad day..

Haiz.. My off day just passed.. So sad.. Nobody jio me out, I'm so bored at home for the whole day... Didnt take my breakfast and lunch coz no mood to eat.. =_(

Ard 6+pm went out on my own planning to eat dinner at orchard but sat at the bus stop for quite long but didnt board the bus. Messaged a few frens but no one was free.. Haiz.. I was on my way to Toa Payoh planning to eat at Swensens or Sakae. Finally a fren msg me to go for coffee after his work. So happy! After my dinner, I went to the bus stop but was quite late liao. I'm late for the appointment! So paiseh.. Offered to give my fren a massage coz made him waited for me for half an hr.. But he told me, "no need lah, someone will kill me."

I was curious, who will kill him?? He replied, my ex for now, we always on and off. Wa..! Suddenly I felt so sad.. Wanted to cry out liao.. He's not available.. I was quite interested in him, but he's not available.. =_( (veri veri sad). Y... The one i'm interested in always not available or attached alreadi.?? The few hrs we are together drinkin coffee and chatting, I was looking at him.. Outside I look ok, but inside my heart I was thinking, "Y am I always so sway, is the god playing on me?!"

Ard 11+pm he send me home coz tomolo he need to go for the sports day organise by his boss. I offered to give him morning call as tomolo I'm on morning shift. But he say no need.. Haiz.. We didnt tok much coz he was driving. I took a few glaces at him.. When reach my house downstairs, I was thinking, so fast reach home liao ah.. Cant see him longer alreadi.. I struggle to say bye and remember to drink more water and wave at him. I went up to my blk hoping to see his car went off but he alreadi left b4 I can see it.

Now alreadi 12+am and I still cant get to sleep. Tomolo I have to wake up at 6+am for work.. I'm feeling very sad now.. How? Wat can I do now?? =(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don worry.... God is not playing tricks on you.... just that the time is not right.... Look on the bright side and he will appear....

God's messenger

Countdown to my Escape to the LostWorld!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.