*ShooTingStarZZzz*

Everyday is something new for everyone to explore and find out interesting things that you never knew before. Sit back,relax and enjoy the moments that you are experiencing and smile! Being happy is the most important, enjoy the process rather than focus on the outcome as it doesn't matter..

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

I'm sO ThRistY NooW!!

Finally I found a fren to go out with me on Sat... Another of my fren last min join us.. We went to orchard eat dinner and watch movie.. We watched the movie, Ghost.. Hahaha.. Both of my frens scared to watch horror show 1.. So I sit in the middle to give them security xia.. The show not bad.. just that in the end dun understand wat actually happen. =P My gal fren went off so me n the other fren went to music underground to take alook at the environment.. Sucks.. So many kin nan.. OMG... Me and my fren nearly fallen asleep in there xia.. The music not that nice too.. We chat at the bus stop for awhile and left at 4am in the morning..

Yesterday was on night duty again... Haiz.. Always spoil my sunday... But luckily got frens to accompany me by chatting online and on the phone.. So nice of them.. =) Got a very funny incident happen at my workplace.. I went for my rounds at 4.30am in the morning.. I was quite shocked that I saw the girl who usually wake up late for school actually alreadi bathe and changed into her school uniform.. I didnt open the door as is still early.. later when i'm back to my ops room, they intercome me to open the door... It was still early so I went over to tell the girls.. Then wat.. They nv realise is just 4.45am not 5.45am.. Hahaha... No choice.. They have to stay in the quarters to revise school work or chait chat... Kekeke...

Went home ard 9+am and started sleeping till 6+pm.. Weather too nice to sleep.. Kekeke... Accompany my fren to chat after my dinner.. Wa.. We chat for 3 hrs xia.. And now I'm so thristy... =P~

No comments:

Countdown to my Escape to the LostWorld!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.