*ShooTingStarZZzz*

Everyday is something new for everyone to explore and find out interesting things that you never knew before. Sit back,relax and enjoy the moments that you are experiencing and smile! Being happy is the most important, enjoy the process rather than focus on the outcome as it doesn't matter..

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Busy Day...

Woke up abt 11am and continue to lie on my bed till 11.24am. Look at the sky and seems like is going to rain.. Nobody is at home except me.. Went to wash my clothes and bathe before go to work.. Took a cab to work again, hahaha.. Wa sie.. so cold inside the staff room.. Took over duty from morning staff and started to day dream in there.. kekeke..

Wasnt very busy in the early noon but ard 5+pm when I was eating my dinner, the cisco officer say 6 girls come in.. Wa so many, nearly spit out rice out of my mouth!! I panic awhile and my phone keep on ringing to check whether do i need help or not. haha. luckily my mentor havent left work so stay back to help me.. And my boss came to help me monitor the girls.. Feel so happy, they so teng me.. =_ ) Finally ard 6.30pm, left the ops room and went to lock up the girls..

When I can rest at last is ard 7+pm liao.. So hungry finally pack my bag and continue my dinner in the ops room.. Kekeke.. After off work went to toa payoh interchange to stroll awhile and bought 3 vcd back home.. My mum is finally back from Malaysia.. Kind of miss her xia.. Esp her cooking.. Kekek.. =)~

Ard 10 went into the room to test out the vcd thru my pc as my living room tv spoil cant watch vcd.. (-_-"). Cantonese drama, on mystic and spirits.. keke my favourite!!! Jio my mum into the room to watch with me. Lying on the floor with my bloster and blanket.. So nice feeling, like watchin at movie threatre.. keke.. My fren jio me go chit chat but till now she havent call me yet.. should I go to sleep leh?

Now everyone in the house is sleeping except me.. Hmm is that call insomnia?? Hahhaa..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is what we call sleeping at a different timeslot ..coz your body starts to adapt what you normally sleep at the time you start to sleep...So its not call insomnia but a adaptive sleepness spells..

Well take care anyway

God's Messenger

Countdown to my Escape to the LostWorld!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.