*ShooTingStarZZzz*

Everyday is something new for everyone to explore and find out interesting things that you never knew before. Sit back,relax and enjoy the moments that you are experiencing and smile! Being happy is the most important, enjoy the process rather than focus on the outcome as it doesn't matter..

Monday, September 13, 2004

HaIz.. I'm sIcK aGaIn..

Today after work took a cab home to sleep a few hrs before went to hougang polyclinic see doctor.. Haiz.. Sick again.. My sore throat got worsen after working night shift last night... My voice changed this morning.. Alreadi try not to shout at the girls last night..

Yesterday night gave them medicine ard 8pm then let them watched President Challenge till 10pm and do roll call. Finally can rest for awhile till midnight then start patrolling.. Some of the girls play hide n seek with me.. Ard 1am I went for my rounds at the dormitory, heard someone toking in e dorm but once heard my footsteps immediately run back to the bed.. Dunno which girl still dun wan to sleep at this hr xia.. I give them warning n pretend to walk down the stairs.. I stay there for awhile to hear whether got anymore sound. Last then a min I heard ppl toking so I slowly walk up again and Finally saw four girls standing in e middle of the dorm.. Hahaha.. Caught them red handed.. They panic awhile then went back to their bed and pretend to sleep.. Haiz.. How old liao still play hide n seek with me.. Hahaha..

Slept for two hrs then went patrol again. All were in order le.. Morning brought down the breakfast n dispensary girls and wait for the mornign shift staff to relieve my duty.. By 9am Home at last!! Miss my bed xia.. Woke up ard 1.30pm and went out with my mum to the clinic.. Saw the doc and got an mc for tomolo.. No warzone for me tomolo.. Hahahaha =P A day for me tomolo to rest my voice..

4 comments:

wcgoh said...

Hope you will get a good rest. Take care.
Your job reminds me of the old days when i was in the dorm too. That was very fun time.

Anonymous said...

Oh my...felt so sorry of your poor voice of yours..so what did I told you at the first place? Drink more water, eat less fried and spicy food..Turn in early and not to stay up too late...anyway do take care and wish you a speedy recovery..


God's Messenger

Joreen Siew aka shootingstarzzzz said...

okok.. by e way tomolo i work in e ops room no need to shout.. kekeke... I will take care of myself.. Thanks for yr concern.. =) by e way taken yr dinner?

Anonymous said...

Yes I have...don't worry about me... I am very good with the life I am now


God's Messenger

Countdown to my Escape to the LostWorld!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.