*ShooTingStarZZzz*

Everyday is something new for everyone to explore and find out interesting things that you never knew before. Sit back,relax and enjoy the moments that you are experiencing and smile! Being happy is the most important, enjoy the process rather than focus on the outcome as it doesn't matter..

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Fun..Fun..Fun..

After work went home awhile to get changed before went to my fren's fren house to watch vcd, shrek 2. But didn't really watch it coz was online seraching for ppl to join us go chinabkack cheong.. hahaha.. Ard 7 we went to hg mall eat dinner at magic wok. Ordered thai pineapple rice.. EE.. not tat nice.. (note: next time dun order that in that restaurant). Hahaha.. Another gal fren met us there and we took a cab to orchard. When we are about to alight, the taxi driver told us, "dun keep on looking at guys there.." wa.. the whole trip that uncle was listening to our conversation xia..

The queue is very long xia.. Was standing outside the building for abt 1 hr then finally go into chinablack.. When we went in, it was so dark. I told my frens that y is call chinablack not chinawhite. Kekeke.. My fren find the place's music too loud and no sense of security.. And she had msg someone who I alreadi jio him along before she knew it to give her a surprise.. =P We have each got a free cup of drink. I've ordered vohka with all diff flavours, vohka lime lah, vohka orange lah, vohka ribena and vohka 7-up coz dunno they like wat flavour.. And.. in the end all three like the one with 7-up..

While we are chit chattin at the bar, one of the bartender took my drink which I havent even finish yet.. So sad.. By the way at first i'm drinkin vohka ribena but my fren dun like her vohka lime so I exchange with her and help her finish up.. Then finally our the other fren is here.. He's a guy but is younger than us lah.. but we dun mind lah.. We chit chat awhile and bought another large of cocktail speciality, screwdriver. I almost finish up the whole jar xia.. Then my fren finish up one whole jar of vohka 7-up as she was competing with that guy fren.And what happen..?? She after awhile xie liao... Hahaha.. We feel abit bored so went into the dance floor and started dancing.. At first all abit paiseh.. but in e end we hug each other and started dancing body to body xia.. Wa.. So hot xia.. :)~ Ard 2am me and one girl fren went home first.. The other 2 continue to dance at CB.

When I reach home alreadi coming 3am.. Went to bathe, didnt even comb my hair and fallen alseep on my bed till next morning.. And by e time I woke up, is alreadi 10.55am and.. I totally forgotten to take out my contact lens last night!! Oh my god.. I starting work at 11.30am leh.. Quickly washup and took a cab to work.. Luckily wasnt late for wat.. So tired when reached my workplace.. After work took a cab home and bought a mix veg rice to eat.. Now look like panda xia.. =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that you are enjoying urself... I know you can brighten up ur day with your smiles.... Enjoy ur frd's companies...it helps


God's Messenger

Countdown to my Escape to the LostWorld!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.