*ShooTingStarZZzz*

Everyday is something new for everyone to explore and find out interesting things that you never knew before. Sit back,relax and enjoy the moments that you are experiencing and smile! Being happy is the most important, enjoy the process rather than focus on the outcome as it doesn't matter..

Monday, January 06, 2014

Cooling day! I love it!!!

So fast marks the 5th-6th day of Jan. The weather was so cooling on the whole of Sunday. Really enjoyed the continuous rain. I do wish it will be as cooling throughout the rest of the 300 over days in Singapore.

Yesterday had my hair dyed in my favorite red colour and really love it!! :) Went to Seaview resort last night for a bbq catchup with my close gfs and had fun too! How I wish everyday is like this. Lol.

Ok time to head for bed. Night!

No comments:

Countdown to my Escape to the LostWorld!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.