*ShooTingStarZZzz*

Everyday is something new for everyone to explore and find out interesting things that you never knew before. Sit back,relax and enjoy the moments that you are experiencing and smile! Being happy is the most important, enjoy the process rather than focus on the outcome as it doesn't matter..

Friday, November 07, 2008

TGIF!! hahaha..

looking at my laptop, now is 12.06am.. haha.. downstairs there's a crazy dog keeps barking dunno for what reason.. sitting in the living room and blogging..

today after work went to the salon to do spa treatment for my hair.. now my hair feels so soft and straight.. ahaha.. i like it.. my best fren, rosemary came over my place to do research on the current holiday working visa and discuss on the details on how to apply and what is needed..

because of uk revamping their visa rules and regulations, we have no choice but to apply the current visa instead of the new Youth Mobility Visa coming on live on 27th November. No news whether Singapore will be included for the scheme, uncertainty falls in.. We have mentally adjusted to leave here by next May, if we have to stay longer, we just dun feel right.. I find that what's the purpose of holding a working holiday maker visa without going around UK and explore rather than work throughout the 2 yrs.. it will then wont be a mobility visa..

hopefully we can get things done as soon as possible.. moving out of spore always seem to be a dream to me when i was young but now when i know i am getting closer, i am feeling so excited and want to take alot of pictures around and be able to share with the people around me how the other part of the world looks like..

Dream.... dream dream dream.. one more day at work and finally can rest and sleep longer.. ahaha..

No comments:

Countdown to my Escape to the LostWorld!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.