*ShooTingStarZZzz*

Everyday is something new for everyone to explore and find out interesting things that you never knew before. Sit back,relax and enjoy the moments that you are experiencing and smile! Being happy is the most important, enjoy the process rather than focus on the outcome as it doesn't matter..

Friday, December 28, 2007

New hair style for coming new year! yeah~~



really cannot tolerate my messy, tangled, full of dandruff permed hair.. terrible.. very terrible.. i cant even comb my hair for the past few months.. after came back from my genting trip, my hair condition got worsen.. lotsa of flaky dandruff, hair so dry................ very tangled up, itchy....  : _(

went to a salon just at the opposite of my block for soft rebonding, scalp treatment and medicated anti dandruff shampoo..  now i like my hair so much.. but the scalp treatment lotion smell sucks.. like burnt wood on my head.. but finally i can comb my hair.. easier to maintain.. and mrpolarbear can play with my hair again without any tangles.. ahahaahah.. but... have consequences.. the math calculation is very simple.. hahaha..

soft rebonding ($145) + scalp treatment ($65) + medicated anti dandruff shampoo ($20) = Pretty pretty ($230)

and the result?
is this!! *refer to the pic above...  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

Countdown to my Escape to the LostWorld!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.