*ShooTingStarZZzz*

Everyday is something new for everyone to explore and find out interesting things that you never knew before. Sit back,relax and enjoy the moments that you are experiencing and smile! Being happy is the most important, enjoy the process rather than focus on the outcome as it doesn't matter..

Friday, August 27, 2004

Quite a relaxing day..

Today reach workplace at 1pm sharp then rearrange my work desk and so fast is 2pm.. Went to operation room to get my walkie and keys.. hmmm lucky today let the remand girls, yos, seperation room and lock-up girls bathe early coz ard 4+pm the OBS girls came back.. My boss call me to help out in spot check the girls clothings for prohibted things... Wa..Just 5 days all the girls became darker becoz of sunburn.. hahaha... After that all my remand girls took their dinner and it was so early.. hahaha... I was fast today though is my first time working alone in this shift..
Around 8+pm finally off work!! =) Was carving for ice-cream, so went to dairy queen and bought a regular brownie temptation blizzard.. So nice, yummy..! When I reached home, my mum bought me durian.. Wa.. Was thinking of it since yesterday..(drooling)

Wat a nice day..

1 comment:

Big Belly Daddy said...

Wah! Ice-cream! Dont tempt me, Im watching my weight! I tink the last time I had ice-cream is like around april! lol

Countdown to my Escape to the LostWorld!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.